Hard Reset LeEco Le Pro3 Al Edition
How to factory reset LeEco Le Pro3 Al Edition? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le Pro3 Al Edition? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le Pro3 Al Edition? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le Pro3 Al Edition?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le Pro3 Al Edition. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le Pro3 Al Edition will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X23 (MT6797D) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up + Power buttons until Android Robot appears on the screen your device.
- Then let go of these keys and press the Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons and confirm it with the Power button.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.