How to factory reset LeEco Le Pro3? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le Pro3? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le Pro3? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le Pro3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le Pro3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le Pro3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- When the phone is off start pressing Volume Up and Power keys until Android Robot pops up.
- After that release these keys and press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" then "Yes" by using Volume buttons and confirm it with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video