Hard Reset LeEco Le S3 Helio X20
How to factory reset LeEco Le S3 Helio X20? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le S3 Helio X20? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le S3 Helio X20? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le S3 Helio X20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le S3 Helio X20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le S3 Helio X20 will be as new and your Mediatek Helio X20 MTK6797 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Power buttons until Android Robot pops up on the screen your device.
- After that release all keys and click one time the Power key to enter to Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and confirm it with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.