Hard Reset LEMON Aspire Full HD
How to factory reset LEMON Aspire Full HD? How to wipe all data in LEMON Aspire Full HD? How to bypass screen lock in LEMON Aspire Full HD? How to restore defaults in LEMON Aspire Full HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEMON Aspire Full HD. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LEMON Aspire Full HD will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Power on your device.
- Next connect your phone to PC or laptop.
- Then download Android Tool and Drivers, for example from this website: https://www.google.pl/search?q=android+tool+and+drivers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=S5xsU_HrB8za8gfFoIGwBw
- Now please install drivers which name is: "SCI android drivers" and "ADB Android Drivers".
- After that open tool and press "5" and hit Enter key to "wipe data/factory reset".
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.