Hard Reset LENCO Cooltab-70
How to factory reset LENCO Cooltab-70? How to wipe all data in LENCO Cooltab-70? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO Cooltab-70? How to restore defaults in LENCO Cooltab-70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO Cooltab-70. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENCO Cooltab-70 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENCO Cooltab-70)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.