Hard Reset LENCO Cooltab-74
How to factory reset LENCO Cooltab-74? How to wipe all data in LENCO Cooltab-74? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO Cooltab-74? How to restore defaults in LENCO Cooltab-74?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO Cooltab-74. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENCO Cooltab-74 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENCO Cooltab-74)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.