Hard Reset LENCO CoolTab-80
How to factory reset LENCO CoolTab-80? How to wipe all data in LENCO CoolTab-80? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO CoolTab-80? How to restore defaults in LENCO CoolTab-80?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO CoolTab-80. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENCO CoolTab-80 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENCO CoolTab-80)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.