Hard Reset LENCO Kidztab-74
How to factory reset LENCO Kidztab-74? How to wipe all data in LENCO Kidztab-74? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO Kidztab-74? How to restore defaults in LENCO Kidztab-74?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO Kidztab-74. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENCO Kidztab-74 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work