Hard Reset LENCO TAB-1013
How to factory reset LENCO TAB-1013? How to wipe all data in LENCO TAB-1013? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO TAB-1013? How to restore defaults in LENCO TAB-1013?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO TAB-1013. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENCO TAB-1013 will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Great job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work