Hard Reset LENCO TAB-1014
How to factory reset LENCO TAB-1014? How to wipe all data in LENCO TAB-1014? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO TAB-1014? How to restore defaults in LENCO TAB-1014?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO TAB-1014. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENCO TAB-1014 will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- The first step is turning on the device by holding down Power button.
- In the first step from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and choose Reset device.
- Finally select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work