Hard Reset LENCO Tab-1030
How to factory reset LENCO Tab-1030? How to wipe all data in LENCO Tab-1030? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO Tab-1030? How to restore defaults in LENCO Tab-1030?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO Tab-1030. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENCO Tab-1030 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In this step find and select Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENCO Tab-1030)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.