Hard Reset LENCO TAB-1031
How to factory reset LENCO TAB-1031? How to wipe all data in LENCO TAB-1031? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO TAB-1031? How to restore defaults in LENCO TAB-1031?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO TAB-1031. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENCO TAB-1031 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Finally, select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENCO TAB-1031)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.