Hard Reset LENCO TAB-831
How to factory reset LENCO TAB-831? How to wipe all data in LENCO TAB-831? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO TAB-831? How to restore defaults in LENCO TAB-831?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO TAB-831. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENCO TAB-831 will be as new and your Rockchip 2918 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENCO TAB-831)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.