Hard Reset LENCO TAB-9702
How to factory reset LENCO TAB-9702? How to wipe all data in LENCO TAB-9702? How to bypass screen lock in LENCO TAB-9702? How to restore defaults in LENCO TAB-9702?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENCO TAB-9702. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENCO TAB-9702 will be as new and your BoxChip A10 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset (Privacy).
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENCO TAB-9702)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.