Hard Reset LENOVO 1051F Yoga 2 10"
How to factory reset LENOVO 1051F Yoga 2 10"? How to wipe all data in LENOVO 1051F Yoga 2 10"? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO 1051F Yoga 2 10"? How to restore defaults in LENOVO 1051F Yoga 2 10"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO 1051F Yoga 2 10". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your LENOVO 1051F Yoga 2 10" will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3745 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- After that, from the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! You should wait to complete the whole operation.
Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" - Remove Password / Format Windows - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.