How to factory reset LENOVO 1051L Yoga 2 10" LTE? How to wipe all data in LENOVO 1051L Yoga 2 10" LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO 1051L Yoga 2 10" LTE? How to restore defaults in LENOVO 1051L Yoga 2 10" LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO 1051L Yoga 2 10" LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your LENOVO 1051L Yoga 2 10" LTE will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3745 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- After that, from the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" - Remove Password / Format Windows - video