How to factory reset LENOVO A10-70 A7600H? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A10-70 A7600H? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A10-70 A7600H? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A10-70 A7600H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A10-70 A7600H. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A10-70 A7600H will be as new and your MediaTek MT8121 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to turn off the LENOVO A10-70 A7600H.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button together for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LENOVO A10-70 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video