Factory Reset LENOVO A10-70
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO A10-70. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LENOVO A10-70.
As a result your Android 4.2 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Ion 6340.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LENOVO A10-70 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while to turn off the tablet.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Factory Reset (LENOVO A10-70)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.