Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of LENOVO A10-70 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from LENOVO A10-70.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean system and LENOVO A10-70 will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek MT8382 core by resting the LENOVO A10-70 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 6340.0 mAh battery.
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button together for about 10 seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LENOVO A10-70 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video