Hard Reset LENOVO A1000
How to factory reset LENOVO A1000? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A1000? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A1000? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A1000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A1000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO A1000 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Lenovo A1000 Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video
Lenovo a1000 mobile Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.