Hard Reset LENOVO A1900
How to factory reset LENOVO A1900? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A1900? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A1900? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A1900?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A1900. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A1900 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7730 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- As soon as an Android Image shows up on the screen, release held keys.
- Next, enter the Recovery Mode by holding down the Power key.
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Lenovo A369i Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.