How to factory reset LENOVO A208T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A208T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A208T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A208T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A208T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A208T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- When you see LENOVO logo on the screen you should release the Power button.
- Let go of the Volume Down button if you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume keys to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button once.
- Now you should select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video