How to factory reset LENOVO A218T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A218T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A218T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A218T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A218T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A218T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Now press and push Volume Down and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- If LENOVO logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- After that choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step use Volume keys to select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video