How to factory reset LENOVO A228T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A228T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A228T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A228T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A228T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A228T will be as new and your Spectrum SC8830 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key if you see LENOVO logo on the screen.
- When Recover Mode shows up let go of the Volume Down button.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- Well done!
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video