How to factory reset LENOVO A2580? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A2580? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A2580? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A2580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A2580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO A2580 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of these keys if you see Boot Mode.
- In this menu select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up + Power key one more time.
- After that choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again you should choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Lenovo A2010-a hard reset - video