How to factory reset LENOVO A269i? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A269i? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A269i? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A269i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A269i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A269i will be as new and your MT6572 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press the Volume Up + Power key and hold them together for a couple of seconds
- From the menu on your screen choose "RECOVERY" by using the Volume Up to scroll and the Volume Down to select.
- After that press the Power button once in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset is done!
Lenovo A269i Hard Reset - video
Lenovo A269i Unlock Pattern - video