How to factory reset LENOVO A2800-D? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A2800-D? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A2800-D? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A2800-D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A2800-D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A2800-D will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- Here choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down key to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up click Volume Up and Power button once.
- In Recovery Mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Now choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Lenovo A2010-a hard reset - video