How to factory reset LENOVO A288T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A288T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A288T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A288T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A288T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A288T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- If LENOVO logo pops up release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Down button if you see Recovery Mode.
- Here select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video