Hard Reset LENOVO A298T
How to factory reset LENOVO A298T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A298T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A298T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A298T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A298T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A298T will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8810T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When LENOVO logo appears you should let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again you should press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.