How to factory reset LENOVO A308T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A308T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A308T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A308T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A308T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A308T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Now keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see LENOVO logo on the screen you should release the Power key.
- Then let go of the Volume Down buttons if you see Recovery Mode.
- From Recovery Mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode again you must select "reboot system now" and press the Power key once.
- Well done!
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video