How to factory reset LENOVO A316i? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A316i? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A316i? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A316i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A316i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A316i will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first siwtch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Power + Volume Up button for several seconds
- From the menu on your screen choose "RECOVERY" by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to select.
- Afterwards press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How To Reset A Lenovo A316i - video
Lenovo A316i Hard Reset - video