How to factory reset LENOVO A318T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A318T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A318T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A318T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A318T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A318T will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up you should let go of the Power button.
- Release the Volume Down key if Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Now choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video