Hard Reset LENOVO A319 RocStar
How to factory reset LENOVO A319 RocStar? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A319 RocStar? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A319 RocStar? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A319 RocStar?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A319 RocStar. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A319 RocStar will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold together Power + Volume Up button for several seconds
- From the menu on your screen choose "RECOVERY" by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to select.
- Afterwards press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How To Reset A Lenovo A316i - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.