How to factory reset LENOVO A328? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A328? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A328? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A328?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A328. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A328 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Power + Volume Up button for several seconds.
- Then select "RECOVERY" by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- Press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset your Lenovo Smartphone - video