How to factory reset LENOVO A328T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A328T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A328T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A328T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A328T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A328T will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6582 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you should keep holding on Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- When Android Robot pops up let go of all keys.
- Now press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and press the Volume Up button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again you should select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
lenovo a328 hard reset - video