Hard Reset LENOVO A330T
How to factory reset LENOVO A330T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A330T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A330T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A330T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A330T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A330T will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the phone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key until Android Robot pops up.
- Then let go of these buttons and click the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Now select "yes". Use Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
- Well done!
lenovo a328 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.