Hard Reset LENOVO A338T
How to factory reset LENOVO A338T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A338T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A338T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A338T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A338T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A338T will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if you see Android Robot on the screen.
- Then press Volume Up key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard reset Lenovo A388t - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.