How to factory reset LENOVO A3580? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A3580? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A3580? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A3580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A3580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO A3580 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" using the Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Hard Reset Lenovo A536 - video