How to factory reset LENOVO A358T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A358T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A358T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A358T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A358T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A358T will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6582 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- In the next step start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release these keys when Android Robot pops up.
- Now press Volume Up key to enter Recovery Mode.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume keys to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" and confirm by using the Power button.
- Very nice! Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
Hard reset Lenovo A388t - video