Hard Reset LENOVO A360
How to factory reset LENOVO A360? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A360? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A360? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A360?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A360. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A360 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the factory mode appears on the screen.
- Select by Volume buttons "Clear EMMC" option and confirm Power button.
- After operation end with success, the phone will reboot to normal mode, just wait for a welcome screen.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.