Hard Reset LENOVO A3600
How to factory reset LENOVO A3600? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A3600? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A3600? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A3600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A3600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A3600 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Turn off the device by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- If you see LENOVO logo you should let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up button when Android Robot pops up.
- Press the Power key once to open Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume Down key to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and use Volume Up button to confirm it.
- In the next step choose "yes". Use Volume Down button to scroll down and Volume Up key to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up button.
- Good job!
lenovo A3600 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work