How to factory reset LENOVO A365E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A365E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A365E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A365E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A365E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A365E will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7625A core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- When LENOVO logo pops up release the Power button.
- Release Volume Down key if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Here choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- That's all. You are performed hard reset operation.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video