Hard Reset LENOVO A366T
How to factory reset LENOVO A366T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A366T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A366T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A366T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A366T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your LENOVO A366T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the factory mode appears on the screen.
- Select by Volume buttons "Clear EMMC" option and confirm Power button.
- After operation end with success, the phone will reboot to normal mode, just wait for a welcome screen.