Hard Reset LENOVO A3690
How to factory reset LENOVO A3690? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A3690? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A3690? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A3690?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A3690. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO A3690 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In this step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Next, use the Volume Down to highlight "clear eMMC", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENOVO A3690)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.