How to factory reset LENOVO A370? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A370? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A370? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A370?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A370. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A370 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if you see LENOVO logo on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode pops up you should let go of Volume Down key.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and accept that with the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video