How to factory reset LENOVO A370E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A370E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A370E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A370E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A370E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A370E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Down button if Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu find and select "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down nad the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video