Recovery Mode LENOVO A370E
How to enter recovery mode in LENOVO A370E? How to open recovery mode in LENOVO A370E? How to boot recovery mode on LENOVO A370E? How to use recovery mode in LENOVO A370E? How to exit recovery mode in LENOVO A370E?
The hidden mode of Android 2.3 Gingerbread called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 2.3 Gingerbread update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When LENOVO logo shows up release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Down button if you see Recovery Mode.
- That's all. You should be in Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to scroll down and press the Power key to accept it.