How to factory reset LENOVO A375E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A375E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A375E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A375E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A375E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A375E will be as new and your Qualcomm 7627A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LENOVO logo release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Down key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- After that select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video