How to factory reset LENOVO A376? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A376? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A376? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A376?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A376. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A376 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8825 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- When LENOVO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Down key if you see Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "yes" and press the Power button to accept it.
- At the end tap Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Great! Wait for a few moments and your phone will be ready to use.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video