How to factory reset LENOVO A3800D? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A3800D? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A3800D? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A3800D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A3800D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A3800D will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If LENOVO logo shows up you can let go of the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up when you see Android picture on the screen and press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to accept it.
- In this menu use Volume Down button to select "yes" and press the Volume Up key once.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
- Nice! You are performed hard reset process.
Lenovo A3600D Hard Reset - video